Latest Career Opportunities
Candidate Management Consultant
We are currently hiring a new ICT and Technology Candidate Manager for our NineTwenty offices in Wellington. This role will give you $$$ you've always been promised in recruitment but never actually been given!
We are always looking to hire experienced ICT industry and recruitment professionals, offering highly competitive market remuneration, incentive and benefit packages, and progressive career advancement opportunities across both NZ and Australia.
For a confidential career discussion, contact your local office.
For current internal vacancies, click on the listed jobs.
Why work for us
- 920 provides a culture that attracts and retains a diverse group of high achieving and motivated people.
- Professional development at 920 is paramount, and is firmly supported by our senior management and through our learning and development programs, as well as through on-the-job training.
- Our benefits package supports our employees professionally and personally to ensure that their 920 experience is both immediately rewarding whilst also exploring longer term individual and career goals.
- We offer our own unique range of incentive recognition programs, successfully running since 2008.
- We’re nimble enough that talented and motivated individuals can make a difference. So, if you’re looking for a career where you can spread your wings and show us what you’ve got, then we have a place for you.
We’re a truly different place to work. Find out how you too can be part of our winning team.
What career opportunities do we offer?
We offer graduate to executive management positions including:
- Consultant – IT Recruitment
- Senior Consultant – IT Recruitment
- Business Development Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Director
- Candidate Resourcer
There is ongoing demand for quality ICT skills. Do you know someone that would be a good fit?
Don't forget that we will pay a referral fee of up to $NZ500 for an introduction leading to a successful placement. See Terms and Conditions.